The Bachelor’s in Business Administration focuses on the functional areas of business – including management, marketing, economics, finance, accounting, law, and statistics. It is designed to provide students with a strong academic foundation in core business functions including general business administration, accounting, finance, project management, information technology, human resources, marketing, international business, logistics and organizational behavior. These competencies are flexible enough that upon graduation, careers in a variety of different fields may be available.
The entire degree program can be completed in just one year and all coursework is offered entirely online, making this the perfect option for students in all locations.
This degree is offered through The College of Mount St. Vincent (CMSV) and St. Peter’s University (SPU). Each college has its own set of requirements and financial aid opportunities.
Your ideal college choice depends on your location and financial aid eligibility.
- New Jersey Residents: SPU is the ideal option as potential financial aid and scholarship benefits for NJ residents are very substantial and can significantly reduce the cost of the program.
- New York Residents: CMSV may be the ideal option as potential financial aid benefits for NYS residents are greatest when attending a NYS college.
- Students who reside outside of NY/NJ choose SPU, as potential scholarships are greatest when attending this institution.
We are proud to have partnered with two exceptional colleges to offer this degree:
- The College of Mount Saint Vincent (CMSV), a highly ranked college in NYS, featuring an outstanding undergraduate Business department. Among the five oldest colleges in New York City, CMSV offers more than 70 nationally recognized programs, including a full array of majors and minors in the sciences and mathematics, the humanities, arts, and social sciences, and professional preparation in accounting, business, communication, education, and nursing. This program is for NYS residents and online students.
- St. Peter’s University (SPU), a highly ranked university in NJ, featuring an outstanding Department of Accountancy and Business Law. Founded in 1872, the university offers more than 60 undergraduate and graduate programs to more than 2,600 undergraduate and 800 graduate students. US News and World Report ranked St. Peter’s among the Top 100 “Best Regional Universities in the North,” and Money Magazine ranked St. Peter’s and the “Most Transformative School” in the state of New Jersey. This program is for NJ residents only.
Both institutions are regionally accredited, which means that their degrees are accepted by graduate programs nationwide. Students have used the bachelor’s degree earned at CMSV and SPU for admittance into master’s programs in a wide variety of colleges. For specific information about CMSV’s accreditation, please see here. For SPU’s, please see here.
• High School Transcript
• Passing Score on: College Algebra/ other math (Coopersmith Exam or equivalent)
For more information on how to order and take these tests, click here.
College of Mt. St. Vincent
If taken through CMSV, the cost for this degree is approximately $19,500.
Tuition for the undergraduate programs is $1200 per 3-credit course.
During the program, students typically take 15 courses (over three semesters) for a total cost of $18,000. All courses taken through CMSV may be covered by financial aid.
In addition to seminary credits, a student will likely need to take a limited number of additional exams or courses to complete her degree. These additional courses cost approximately $1,500. We provide personalized guidance to ensure that this is accomplished affordably and efficiently.
St. Peter’s University
If taken through St. Peter’s University (SPU), the price for the full program is $22,000 before scholarships are applied.
To make this degree program as affordable and accessible as possible, St. Peter’s University has agreed to substantially reduce the cost for students who register through Sara Schenirer. The cost varies based on the number of credits the student takes.
For eligible students, the cost of the college courses may be entirely covered by financial aid. Students who are not eligible for financial aid will still be entitled to significant grants and/ or scholarships that substantially reduce the cost of the degree.
Additionally, payment plans are available each semester.
Our advisors will be glad to explain the cost structure to you so you can see for yourself how truly affordable this degree program can be for you.
Eligible students can receive financial aid for the portion of the degree taken through CMSV or SPU.
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) can be completed online at this link. SPU students must submit the FAFSA, and MSV students are strongly encouraged to do so as well. Be sure to complete the correct year’s application.
College of Mount St. Vincent
CMSV’s FAFSA school code is 002703.
For New York State residents only:
The TAP application is available approximately one week after the FAFSA is submitted at this link.
CMSV’s TAP code is 0130.
St. Peter’s University
SPU’s FAFSA school code is 002638.
Students should write “Title IV Code 002638 Saint Peter’s University, 2641 Kennedy Blvd., Jersey City, NJ” in the appropriate section of the FAFSA.
For New Jersey State residents only:
Your FAFSA information will be sent to HESAA to determine TAG eligibility. HESAA (NJFAMS) will send an email prompting you to create an account to access the TAG information.
To request an application, please submit this form.
When completing the application, you will also be requested to supply:
- High School Transcript
- Personal Statement
- Two References
- Personal Photograph
- Non-refundable Application Fee
Even if you do not have these available at the time of application, we recommend submitting your application immediately and submitting the requested documents as they become available.
Once your application is submitted with all the required documents, an interview will be scheduled to continue the admissions process.
Where can your degree take you?
A sales manager oversees a company’s sales team and is ultimately responsible for revenue production within an organization. Responsibilities typically include setting sales goals, analyzing sales data, and creating sales training programs for the sales representatives. Sales managers also project sales and assess the profitability of products and services.
Business consultants, also referred to as management consultants, help companies propose ways to improve a business’s efficiency. They advise managers on how to make an organization more profitable through reduced costs and increased revenue. Management consultants generally organize information about a problem and design a procedure for improvement, recommend new systems and organization changes, and confer with managers to ensure changes are working.
Market Research Analyst
A market research analyst helps a company understand who its customers are, what products they should be selling, and how they can successfully promote those products. Market research analysts often design surveys and train and supervise interviewers who conduct the surveys. They then analyze the research and report the results to management.
While the primary function of human resources specialists is to recruit, screen, interview and hire employees, most human resources specialists are trained in all HR functions, and therefore they frequently handle other human resources work, such as employee relations, compensation, and benefits, and training. These daily tasks could include processing payroll and administering benefits, as well as ensuring all human resources functions are in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.