Bachelor in Business Administration
The Perfect Bachelor’s Degree for A Career In Business
CMSV’s Bachelor’s in Business Administration focuses on the functional areas of business – including management, marketing, economics, finance, accounting, law, and statistics. It is designed to provide students with a strong academic foundation in core business functions including general business administration, accounting, finance, project management, information technology, human resources, marketing, international business, logistics and organizational behavior. These competencies are flexible enough that upon graduation, careers in a variety of different fields may be available.
The entire degree program can be completed in just one years and all coursework is offered entirely online making this the perfect option for students in all locations.
- 120 credits, 3 semesters
- Classes conveniently offered Sundays (half-day) and one/two weeknights
- Up to 36 Seminary credits accepted toward the degree program even without participating in an Israel Option program
- Additional credits acquired through a combination of CLEP exams, high school college credits, Excelsior College exams, Empire State College courses, AP exams, NCCRS, correspondence courses, and previously earned college credits
- Degree conferred by The College of Mount Saint Vincent
Thanks to a reduced rate offered exclusively to students of Sara Schenirer, tuition for the undergraduate programs is $1200 per 3-credit course.
Students take 15 courses through CMSV and pay approximately $18,000. All courses taken through CMSV are FAFSA-eligible.
Eligible students can receive financial aid (PELL, TAP) through FAFSA to cover the cost of the CMSV tuition.
Why It Works
- Entirely online
- Extremely affordable
- Perfect for aspiring entrepreneurs
- Highly accelerated
- Outstanding student support