Bachelor of Science in Accounting
The Perfect Bachelor’s Degree for A Career In Accounting
CMSV’s Degree in BS in Accounting is designed to serve students who are interested in pursuing future careers as professional accountants regardless of their chosen field or certification in public, private, nonprofit, and/or governmental accounting services. The program provides the foundation of core competencies, theoretical and technical body of knowledge in the content areas of Accounting, general business, and liberal arts and general education requirements.
Upon completion of the full program, a student is eligible to take the CPA exam*.
The entire degree program and CPA track can be completed in two years! Coursework is offered entirely online making this the perfect option for students in all locations.
- 150 credits, 5/6 semesters, 2 years for Bachelor’s completion and CPA Exam eligibility (in NYS)
- Classes conveniently offered Sundays (half-day) and one/two weeknights
- Up to 36 Seminary credits accepted toward the degree program even without participating in an Israel Option program
- Additional credits acquired through a combination of CLEP exams, high school college credits, Excelsior College exams, Empire State College courses, AP exams, NCCRS, correspondence courses, and previously earned college credits
- Degree conferred by The College of Mount Saint Vincent
Thanks to a reduced rate offered exclusively to students of Sara Schenirer, tuition for the undergraduate programs is $1200 per 3-credit course.
Students who take the 150-credit CPA track will take 26 courses through CMSV and pay approximately $31,200.
Students who take only the 126-credit BA in Accounting track will take 18 courses through CMSV and pay approximately $21,600. All courses taken through CMSV are FAFSA-eligible.
Eligible students can receive financial aid (PELL, TAP) through FAFSA to cover the cost of the CMSV tuition.
Why It Works
- Entirely online
- Extremely affordable
- Perfect for aspiring accountants
- Highly accelerated
- Outstanding student support