M.P.S. in Applied Behavior Analysis
A popular and practical field with outstanding earning potential
An emerging and highly popular track in the field of behavior modification, ABA is devoted to understanding and improving human behavior and quality of life. This is accomplished through the application of scientific methodology to real-world problems and solutions.
The Manhattanville 37-credit Master’s of Professional Studies is designed to train the student in the emerging field of ABA and certify the student as an LBA and BCBA, all at the graduate level.
ABA has applications in business and industry; autism, and intellectual disabilities; education at all levels; treatment of psychiatric disorders and family relationships; geriatrics; general and specialty medicine; and numerous other areas. Its primary application, however, is in the treatment of autism, and job opportunities in the field are at an all-time high.
Students who successfully complete the M.P.S. in ABA are eligible to sit for the LBA and BCBA exams and certify as NYS LBAs (Licensed Behavior Analyst) and BCBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analyst).
- 4 semesters, 16 months (Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall)
- 37 credits, 13 courses
- All fieldwork and practicum hours built into coursework
- Internships provided by Proud Moments ABA
- Sara Schenirer-approved instructors to ensure quality and hashkafic sensitivity
- Location: Brooklyn
Thanks to a reduced rate offered exclusively to students of Sara Schenirer, the total cost for the full 37-credit program is only $21,300.
Student loans are available to cover the full cost of the degree.
Why It Works
- Outstanding earning potential
- Flexible hours
- Job availability due to a shortage of qualified therapists
- Conveniently scheduled classes
- Ideal for private practice and agency employment
- Terrific growth potential